Klea Love Forum
Klea Love Forum - Welcome
Funny Stories People-icon
Mirë se vini në Klea Love Forum, Ju ftojmë që të Regjistroheni, në mënyre që të keni aksese në të gjitha kategorit dhe temat, në Klea Love Forum, mund të gjeni Shoqeri, Filma Shqip dhe të huaj, Muzikën më të re 2013, DVD Humore shqip, Këshilla Mjeksore, Diskutime, Video Klipe, Kuriozitete, dhe Lajmet më të reja nga vendi dhe bota.

KleaLove.com / Staff.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Klea Love Forum
Klea Love Forum - Welcome
Funny Stories People-icon
Mirë se vini në Klea Love Forum, Ju ftojmë që të Regjistroheni, në mënyre që të keni aksese në të gjitha kategorit dhe temat, në Klea Love Forum, mund të gjeni Shoqeri, Filma Shqip dhe të huaj, Muzikën më të re 2013, DVD Humore shqip, Këshilla Mjeksore, Diskutime, Video Klipe, Kuriozitete, dhe Lajmet më të reja nga vendi dhe bota.

KleaLove.com / Staff.
Klea Love Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funny Stories

2 posters

Shko poshtë

Funny Stories Empty Funny Stories

Mesazh nga LaDescarada Tue 21 Feb 2012 - 4:23

America vs. Russia

The Americans and Russians, at the height of the arms race, realized that if they continued in the usual manner they were going to blow up the whole world.

One day they sat down and decided to settle the whole dispute with one dog fight. They'd have five years to breed the best fighting dog in the world and whichever side's dog won would be entitled to dominate the world. The losing side would have to lay down its arms.

The Russians found the biggest, meanest Doberman and Rottweiler ------- in the world and bred them with the biggest meanest Siberian wolves. They selected only the biggest and strongest puppy from each litter, killed his siblings, and gave him all the milk. They used steroids and trainers and after five years came up with the biggest meanest dog the world had ever seen. Its cage needed steel bars that were three inches thick and nobody could get near it.

When the day came for the fight, the Americans showed up with a strange animal. It was a nine-foot long Dachshund. Everyone felt sorry for the Americans because they knew there was no way that this dog could possibly last ten seconds with the Russian dog.

When the cages were opened up, the Dachshund came out and wrapped itself around the outside of the ring. It had the Russian dog almost completely surrounded. When the Russian dog leaned over to bite the Dachshund's neck, the Dachshund reached out and consumed the Russian dog in one bite. There was nothing left at all of the Russian dog.

The Russians came up to the Americans, shaking their heads in disbelief. `We don't understand how this could have happened. We had our best people working for five years with the meanest Doberman and Rottweiler ------- in the world and the biggest, meanest Siberian wolves."

"That's nothing," an American replied. "We had our best plastic surgeons working for five years to make an alligator look like a Dachshund."

LaDescarada
LaDescarada
Princeshë
Princeshë

Postime Postime : 11767
Gjinia Gjinia : Female
Anëtarësuar Anëtarësuar : 29/12/2009

Mbrapsht në krye Shko poshtë

Funny Stories Empty Re: Funny Stories

Mesazh nga LaDescarada Tue 21 Feb 2012 - 4:28

THE ATHEIST

An atheist was spending a quiet day fishing when suddenly his boat was attacked by the Loch Ness monster. In one easy flip,
the beast tossed him and his boat at least a hundred feet into the air. The monster then opened its mouth while waiting below
to swallow man and boat. As the man sailed head over heels and started to fall towards the open jaws of the ferocious beast he cried out, "Oh, my God! Help me!" Suddenly, the scene froze in place. As the atheist hung in midair, a booming voice came out of the clouds and said, "I thought you didn't believe in Me!" "God, come on, give me a break!" the man pleaded, "Just seconds ago I didn't believe in the Loch Ness monster either!" "Well," said God, "now that you are a believer you must
understand that I won't work miracles to snatch you from certain death in the jaws of the monster, but I can change hearts. What would you have me do?" The atheist thinks for a minute and then says, "God, please have the Loch Ness Monster believe in You also." God replies, "So be it." The scene starts in motion again with the atheist falling towards the ravenous jaws of the ferocious beast. Then the Loch Ness Monster folds his claws together and says, "Lord, bless this food You have so graciously provided....."
LaDescarada
LaDescarada
Princeshë
Princeshë

Mesazh nga LaDescarada Tue 21 Feb 2012 - 4:31

Persistent Idiot
I manage a simple web site for my employer (a small charity), and owing to the purchase of a domain name I emailed the details of the new URL to several website owners who were known to have maintained links to us at our old address.

A couple weeks later I received this message:

"Dear John" (my name is not John). "Please send me your advertising rates"

A simple request. The only problem is that we have never carried advertising. I emailed him back:

"Dear ***, Thanks for your enquiry, but I am afraid that we do not carry advertising within our website"

Message returns:

"Dear John" (Doh!) "Yes, I would like to advertise on your web site - please let me know how much it will cost."

I replied in much the same vein as before i.e. We do not carry advertising. We will never carry advertising. We have never carried advertising. There are no rates. Go away.

Message returns:

"Dear John" (I'm getting tired of being called John). "I would like to renew the advertising that I had with you a while back. How much does it cost now?"

By now I'm getting a little pissed. I reply.

"Dear ***, As I have stated repeatedly, we have never carried advertising within our website. You cannot therefore renew advertising that we have never carried. In the unlikely event that we should start to carry advertising in the future then you will be the first to know, but don't hold your breath. In the meantime, I would appreciate it if you would stop sending me requests for our advertising rates. We don't have any. Furthermore, my name is _not_ John (as you may see by reading the sig at the bottom of every message I have sent)."

Message returns yesterday:

"Dear John" (AAAAAAARGH!). "I enclose my copy for the advertising......."

My reply:

(Several hundred swear words deleted.)

"Dear ***, as you obviously do not understand plain English, try this for size. CONSIDER YOURSELF KILLFILED.

Actually I didn't send that reply - I just wish I had. He has, however, been added to my bozo list. I wonder if the schlemeil is gonna be visiting the web site daily, looking for his advertising.......
LaDescarada
LaDescarada
Princeshë
Princeshë

Mesazh nga Anakonda Mon 19 Mar 2012 - 2:18

very laugs

Anakonda
V.I.P Anëtarë
V.I.P Anëtarë

Vendbanimi Vendbanimi : Burrel
Postime Postime : 31709
Anëtarësuar Anëtarësuar : 02/12/2011
Mosha Mosha : 26
Hobi Hobi : Dashuria endrra shpresa ke te zgjidhja nga te tria dhe nje nate lotin pyeta mu pergjigj DASHURIA

Mesazh nga LaDescarada Tue 20 Nov 2012 - 3:59

THE BLONDE

A blonde canvassed a wealthy neighbor hood looking for odd jobs. She went to the front door of the first house and asked the owner if he had anything for her to do.

"Well, you can paint my porch. How much will you charge?"

"How about $50?"

The man agreed and told her the paint was in the garage. A short time later, the blonde came to the door to collect her money.

"You're finished already?" he asked.

"Yes," the blonde answered, "and I had paint left over, so I gave it two coats." Impressed, the man reached in his pocket for the $50.

"And by the way," the blonde added, "that's not a Porch, it's a Ferrari."
LaDescarada
LaDescarada
Princeshë
Princeshë

Mesazh nga Sponsored content

Sponsored content